One of the most popular drink choices for the Holiday Season is red wine, and it's no mystery why. Red wine is delicious! However, the more you drink, the more likely you are to have a little accident and spill some red wine on yourself, the couch, or the carpet. Many people think it's impossible to get out red wine stains, but it's not. The faster you can treat the stain the better chance you have of getting the stain out, but you can still remove it once it's dry. Here are some tips on how to remove red wine stains.
• Cover the stain with a thick layer of salt within 2 minutes of the spill
• Pour club soda on top of the salt and the stain
• After an hour of the stain sitting, remove the salt and blot with a paper towel
• Pour vodka over the stain
• Blot with a paper towel
• Repeat until the stain fades